Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our quality time together...

The most precious time when u are spend every quality time with your family. Tak perlu gi holiday jejauh or bercuti panjang pun tapi kalau every moment we share together it gonna be so precious form me. Now day iskandar at Lipis so the time to be wif him are quit limited plus his new schedule very pack..I'm lucky my new office are near by my parents house so i can send adam to school at morning before go to work and evening i can see adam & amanda. Dint have to separated anymore with my both kids. Even tired with my work, jammed and everything but i felt happy coz everyday both my kids with me..


This is Isz Amanda Bt. Iskandar...she 1year 6month





Iskandar Ishak...lovely husband of mine...























Isz Adam B. Iskandar he is 6year

No comments:

Post a Comment